Hi guys I just had a problem and relize I forgot about my blog,so here I am and Im back.I have a great news that I have a youtube I did it like 2 weeks ago and please like,share and subscribe and I will keep doing blogs and videos for you tube😊
So for now on I'll try to speak English,because there are more people than Malaysians who can read.I speak in English to help others to understand all the words I say.About now I am trying to be famous at blog,but you know if you want to be famous you need to be a you tuber or an actor or other,but I realize making blog can't make you famous, blog is for telling stories or your life it doesn't mater what you do don't be sad because you can try it again and again like my teacher told me don't give up until you mad it,trust your self on it well bye thats all from me
So if you don't know what is dormitory,well I search Asrama in English and pop out this word.well enough talking about that,My one and only neighbour friend is here! so shes one year old older then me and I'm 12.Well we met when my friend Aura introduce to her,well its because I had no friends.If you wanna know Aura already moved to Sarawak.I'm not so I only have a few more friends but they live at other hall way so sad.But when I notice I haven't see my friend,Nadira I asked her sister,then she said that Nadira is at school,so in my mind said tomorrow is holiday so I can meet her tomorrow.Yeah she's not there I ask her sister again she said she is at school,I asked where is her school,she daid it was the normal school where she used to go.I asked her again,when will she be back,I was shocked she said next year.I said what?!She said again she is at Dormitory,thats I know she was at Dormitory.its bean 2 years I was lonely but now she's back becau...
Dah habis ke upkk atau belum lagi?
ReplyDeleteserok saya
ReplyDelete